(1) Select garden lights spotlights with reasonable light distribution. The light distribution type of lamps shall be determined according to the function and spatial shape of the lighting place.
(2) High efficiency lamps shall be selected. Under the condition of meeting the glare limitation requirements, direct light distribution lamps and open lamps should be used for lighting that only meets the visual function.
(3) Choose lamps that are easy to install and maintain and have low operating costs.
(4) In special places with fire or explosion hazards, dust, humidity, vibration and corrosion, garden lights spotlights meeting the environmental requirements shall be selected.
(5) When high-temperature parts such as the surface of the garden lights spotlights and accessories for the lamp are close to combustibles, fire protection measures such as heat insulation and heat dissipation shall be taken.
(6) The appearance of the garden lights spotlights shall be coordinated with the environment of the installation site.
(7) Consider the characteristics of light source and the requirements of building decoration.
(8) There is little difference between spot light fixture and street lamps. It is mainly the difference of height, material thickness and aesthetics. The materials of street lamps are thicker and higher, and the appearance of garden lights spotlights are more beautiful.
Under the condition of meeting the glare limit and light distribution requirements, the efficiency of flood light fixtures shall not be less than 60. The protection grade of landscape lighting lamps installed outdoors shall not be lower than IP55, the buried lamps shall not be lower than IP67, and the lamps used in water shall not be lower than IP68.
LED lamps or light source with single ended fluorescent light sources should be used for contour lighting. LED lamps or light source with tubule diameter fluorescent lamps should be used for internal light transmission lighting. Axisymmetric light distribution lamps shall be adopted for high pole lighting, and the installation height of garden lights spotlights shall be greater than 1/2 of the radius of the illuminated range. Courtyard lighting fixtures shall effectively control the luminous flux output of their upper hemisphere.
Garden floor spotlights are the kind of outdoor lighting lamps, which usually refers to outdoor road lighting lamps below 6M. Its main components are composed of five parts: light source, lamp, lamp pole, flange and foundation embedded parts. Because garden lights spotlights have diversity, aesthetics and the characteristics of beautifying and decorating the environment, it is also called landscape courtyard lamp. Garden lights spotlights are mainly used for outdoor lighting in urban slow lanes, narrow lanes, residential areas, scenic spots, parks, squares and other public places, which can prolong the outdoor activities and improve the safety of the property.